Saturday, November 22, 2008

Brenda Walsh




A strange impulse overtook me the other evening, and I decided to watch the first two episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210 on hulu. I was struck by something. Look at the outfit Brenda has on! Look very carefully! How contemporary does she look? She is wearing two super trendy items right now, plaid and the destroyed 'boyfriend' jeans. They're even in that gross light wash that has come back into style! Does this mean the 90's are back? Have they been back and I just didn't know it? I mean, we are hitting that twenty year mark when things get back in style...Think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always liked Brenda. What the Philistines took for bitchiness was actually just her being decades ahead of her time. Plus it can be frustrating to be ahead of your time. Maybe that's why all the terminators are so violent.